This masterclass is designed for the novice.You will learn about best practices in a highly interactive session, understand key concepts, establish growth mindset, and gain basic UI/UX design skills.
UI/UX design is today’s essential strategy to scale user growth and sustain user engagement. It defines the overall interactions between users and product - functionally and emotionally.
The masterclass introduces the novice to the principles of UI/UX design process. Along the way learners are exposed to key design thinking models and a set of systematic techniques to gather information about user’s needs. The models and techniques are the cornerstones for the learners to prototype and iterate towards a product with a great user experience.
The masterclass will help participants to build a foundation of technical skill and base level of exposure in the User Experience practice. Lessons include design thinking for UX solutioning, interaction design and lean UX, perception and design, and so on.
Date : 27 - 28 July 2022 (Wed & Thu)
Time : 9 AM - 5 PM
Mode : Physical Class
Venue : Level 6, Menara HLX, No. 3, Jalan Kia Peng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Program Fees : RM2500 Per Pax
This is a beginner-friendly programme with no prerequisites.
User Experience, Design Thinking, Card Sorting, User Interview, Figma, Prototyping
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand UX design evolves over time
- Understand how user-centered design process can enhance user experience
- Develop digital product according to the user-centered design process: empathize with users, define pain points, ideate solutions, create wireframes and prototypes, test and iterate on design.
- Organize user research to gather information for UX design
- Conduct user interview effectively.
- Use UI/UX design tools to implement your product development project.
- Use prototype to visualise solutions
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Software Engineers
- Newcomers to design
UI/UX MASTERCLASS OUTLINES
MODULE 1 : User Experience: An Overview
MODULE 2 : User-centered Design Process
MODULE 3 : Design Research
MODULE 4 : Interface Design
MODULE 5 : Empathy and Discovery Research
MODULE 6 : Friction Identification
MODULE 7 : Ideation
MODULE 8 : Prototyping
MODULE 9 : Testing